CustomerZone is now live!
Your Resimac clients now have access to an advanced online loan management platform called CustomerZone.
The new platform launched yesterday, and your clients will have received their login details ahead of the launch. All new Resimac customers will receive access to this new platform upon settlement.
CustomerZone replaced the existing Loan Enquiry platform and can be accessed at customerzone.resimac.com.au.
New features and benefits
Put simply, CustomerZone is a new and improved self-service platform. You can:
• Transfer funds to external accounts (Pay Anyone and transfer between internal accounts within the same loan agreement)
• Change repayment frequency and date, make additional repayments and increase the total repayment amount
• Gain direct access to BPAY, one-off, scheduled and recurring payments
• Update your postal address
• Submit a Service Request
• Activate Visa Loan Access cards, change your PIN, report lost/stolen/damaged cards
We also have some great new features coming, including a mobile app that will enable customers to access their loan account from anywhere via smartphone devices, and a digital wallet feature on tap and pay.
If you have any Resimac customers reach out to you in regard to this update, please refer them to our online help Resimac.com.au/online-help, where they can view frequently asked questions or contact us for further assistance.