Exclusive data, insights and commentary to help brokers
At Resimac, we understand that competition for residential mortgage customers is fierce – particularly between brokers. At Resimac we distributes our range of prime-through-to-specialist products and services exclusively through the third-party channel, so we want the channel to be as strong and prosperous as possible.
understand and target direct-to-lender customers
This means that, other than through diversification, growth can only come from one place – by tapping into the direct-to-lender customer segment and attracting new customers to the third-party channel.
To help you do this, we’ve developed the Resimac Know the Customer Report – data, insights and commentary on the beliefs, understandings, preferences and behaviours of both direct-to-lender and broker customers.
This Report is designed to inspire and help you:
- Better understand, target, attract and convert direct-to-lender customers
- Further understand your own customers to help retain them and generate repeat business
What will you discover?We conducted wide-ranging end-customer research – via surveys and focus groups – into customers who had obtained a mortgage; or were planning to get a mortgage.
- The top reasons motivating customers to use mortgage brokers
- The top reasons customers decide against using mortgage brokers
- The top reasons that motivate broker customers to select a lender
- The top reasons that motivate direct customers to select a lender
- What does ‘easy process’ mean for customers?
- What broker customers do after a broker recommends a lender
- Why direct customers chose their lender
- Plus more!
Insights In ActionThe Resimac Know the Customer Report also includes Insights In Action, suggestions you could consider implementing based on data and feedback from customers.
The information in this report is general information only. Any suggestions made in this report, such as the Insights in Action, are general in nature only and do not take into account your business’ objectives, situation or needs. You should consider your business’ objectives, situation or needs before taking any action based on these suggestions.